Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hump Day

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in so long — so unacceptable, I know! Thank god for Instagram. It makes taking pictures to document my outfits and everything so much easier. I take all my photos by myself since I don't usually have my sister (who's a photographer) or any of my photographer friends around to do it for me =\. This past weekend I was in NYC with my boyfriend though so he took some pictures for me =).

Here are the pictures he took for me:



 H&M Metallic Cardigan // Siwy denim // Zara knit T // Balenciaga city bag // Faux Foxtail Keychain from Amazon

This is the styling I did for the company I work for. It was just for fun for our Facebook and Instagram posting:
 
 
Motel Rocks bralet // Naven Leopard Maxi Skirt // Natalie B & Vanessa Mooney Jewelry // House of Harlow Clutch




Today's OOTD:


LF Stores Sheer High Low Maxi // Zara Bomber Varsity Jacket (Phillip Lim knockoff =3) // Steve Madden fringe booties


No comments:

Post a Comment